At The Motivator, we pride ourselves on giving you that “extra push” and be that someone you are accountable to.
When you need to fix something, you hire a professional. We are the professionals when comes to you and your fitness goals. Let us put our combined years of experience to work for you. Click on the “Contact Us” link and sign up for our “Introduction Package” today!
At The Motivator, we frequently change our routine with you. Our systems for writing your exercise routines are designed to where, you may never see that last routine the same way, ever again. Not only is this great for your mind, it’s great for your body too. By constantly stimulating different muscles, you burn fat more efficiently!
Safety at the Gym
First and foremost, our primary responsibility is make sure you do the program safely and responsibly. Now don’t get this wrong, we love to make clients sweat (and sometimes cry…just kidding…sort of) but we’ve all been in too many gyms watching people do things that are not only dangerous, but wreak havoc on the body.
The same goes for nutrition (we don’t use the word “diet.” You might as well say “failure”). The problem isn’t that we don’t have enough nutritional information, the problem is that we have TOO MUCH nutritional information. The reality is that some of the stuff out there is just crazy and doesn’t work. That’s the reason nutrition is such a big part of our program.
I started my road in personal training more than 30 years ago and was a successful personal trainer for over 10 years.
I wanted to take my vision of training to another level, that's when I started the Motivator and it has continued to flourish since 1996,
producing results for my clientele from ages 8 to 92.
• Advanced IFPA Certified Personal Trainer
• ASFA Certified Senior Citizen Personal Trainer
• IFPA Certified Sport Nutrition Counselor
• IFPA Certified Post-Rehab Specialist
• IFPA Certified Golf Condition Specialist
• IFPA Certified Strength and Sports Conditioning Specialist
• Exercise and Diabetes Specialist
• Exercise and Osteoporosis Specialist
• Spine Recovery Specialist
I started my career in personal training 3 years ago when I was adopted from the Adopt-a-Bull foundation.
I have successfully retrieved many toys, and believe that exercise and training is just as important for dogs as it is for our owners.
My daily responsibilities include welcoming guests, ensuring visitor safety, and demonstrating how reducing stress can lead to a happy, healthy life.
For most people beginning an exercise program can be stressful. My goal is to take the
stress out of it and provide you with the motivation and tools you need to live a stronger,
healthier and more energetic life.
“Anybody, given the proper guidance, motivation and support, can reach their goals! I
couldn’t ask for a better career. To know that I’ve played a small part, directly or
indirectly, in helping someone become more healthy and fit is about as rewarding as it
When I am not training clients or teaching group fitness, I can be found spending time
with my husband and 3 year old daughter.
• B.S. Kinesiology from Kansas State University
• 13 years experience as a Certified Personal Trainer with the American Council on
• Specialize in working with the older adult population, Parkinson Recovery, and Post
I believe in understanding your personal goals and developing a plan to help you achieve the best version of yourself. In 2010, I dealt with a series of life altering events in my personal health, finances, career, and marriage. I had major joint replacement surgeries that resulted in significant weight gain and a sedentary life style.
Overcoming these challenges has inspired me to help others live a healthy lifestyle and achieve their fitness goals.
I am the proud father of 3 (ages 25, 18, and 17). In my spare time, I enjoy playing basketball, flag football, hiking, coaching young athletes, motivational speaking and helping others.
• Master Personal Fitness Trainer Certification (AAAI/ISMA) #186827 – 2017
• Personal Fitness Trainer Certification (AAAI/ISMA) - 2017
• Evolution Fitness Warehouse Co-Founder/ Owner/Trainer, Cincinnati Ohio (2010-2016)
• Personal Trainer, River’s Bend TPC Golf Club, Cincinnati Ohio (2015-2017)